Volunteers for Portland Book Festival take on various roles to assist that the festival runs smoothly.
Below are links to the volunteer role descriptions for the Portland Book Festival. With each description is a check list as to what is expected of volunteers on the actual day of the festival.
The volunteer descriptions have been updated to reflect the 2019 Festival taking place Saturday, November 9. Please note that some roles may be adjusted as we get closer to the Festival, and that roles may change on the day of the Festival dependent on its needs.
If you have any questions about your role, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your support!
- Author Registration_Green Room Manager Description
- Author Registration_Green Room Monitor Description
- Author Signing Area Manager Description
- Author Signing Monitor Description
- Book Distribution Monitor Description
- Book Fair Powell’s Assist Description
- Book Fair Manager Description
- Book Fair Monitor Description
- Box Office Manager Description
- Box Office Monitor Description
- House Manager Description
- LA Booth Info Table Monitor Description
- Pop-Up Check-In Table Manager Description
- Pop-Up Host Description
- Rover Wayfinder Description
- Stage Assistant Description
- Stage Manager Description
- Survey Monitor Description
- Venue Monitor Description
- Volunteer Registration Monitor Description
- Workshop Registration Monitor Description