Apply for the Students to the Schnitz program during our 2018/2019 season.
If you are interested in participating in the Students to the Schnitz Program, please fill out the form below.
As a participant in the Students to the Schnitz program, your group will receive:
• Books by the featured author
• A set of tickets to the selected event, for use by students, teachers, chaperones, and other members of the school community
• Reimbursement for one school bus to the event, when available, for groups of 40
In return, you agree to:
• Ensure your group’s complete attendance, so that all reserved tickets are used
• Maintain a 1:10 chaperone-to-student ratio (Note: at least 2 chaperones must be licensed teachers)
• Confirm your transportation plans with Literary Arts
Note: In an effort to be more equitable, we are booking each event using rolling deadlines. However, if you need to confirm participation sooner, please let us know: we want you to have time to plan!
Early decision deadline is June 15.
Final applications for fall events (Sept. to Dec.) are due September 10.
Final applications for spring events (Jan to April) are due November 5.