Applications for Students to the Schnitz are closed for the 2016/2017 season.
We start planning Students to the Schnitz in June, after the announcement of our event season.
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Rechner, Director of Youth Programs via email: email@example.com
As a participant in the 2016-2017 Students to the Schnitz program, your school will receive:
• A set of books by the featured author
• A set of tickets to the selected event, for use by students, teachers, chaperones, and other members of the school community
• Reimbursement for one school bus to the event, when available, for groups of 50
In return, you agree to:
• Ensure your group’s complete attendance, so that all reserved tickets are used
• Maintain a 1:10 chaperone-to-student ratio (Please note: at least two of the chaperones must be licensed teachers)
• Confirm your transportation plans with Literary Arts
• If your school does not participate in our Writers in the Schools residencies, a processing fee of $50 is required.