Apply for Students to the Schnitz program during our 2017/2018 season.
If you have any questions, please contact Ramiza Koya, Director of Youth Programs, via email: email@example.com
As a participant in the 2017-2018 Students to the Schnitz program, your school will receive:
• A set of books by the featured author
• A set of tickets to the selected event, for use by students, teachers, chaperones, and other members of the school community
• Reimbursement for one school bus to the event, when available, for groups of 50
In return, you agree to:
• Ensure your group’s complete attendance, so that all reserved tickets are used
• Maintain a 1:10 chaperone-to-student ratio (Please note: at least two of the chaperones must be licensed teachers)
• Confirm your transportation plans with Literary Arts
• If your school does not participate in our Writers in the Schools residencies, a processing fee of $50 is required.
If you are interested in participating in the Students to the Schnitz Program, please fill out the form below.