The 2017 Wordstock Exhibitor Application is now closed. Applications to exhibit in 2018 will open in March of 2018.
If you would like to be added to our outreach list for 2018, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2017 Wordstock: Portland’s Book Festival will take place at the Portland Art Museum (PAM) (1219 SW Park Avenue, Portland, OR) and five neighboring venues on the South Park Blocks on Saturday, November 11, 2017. The festival will be an intergenerational celebration of literature and the written word, a day of author readings and discussions, writing workshops, a book fair, local food carts, and more. The book fair will be held in the Kridel Grand Ballroom and the Fields Ballroom at PAM.
Wordstock: Portland’s Book Festival offers exhibitors the opportunity to reach thousands of book lovers who are ready to buy their products or learn about their services. More than 7,000 people attended last year’s festival, and 73% made at least one purchase at the book fair. We look forward to celebrating books, book lovers, and Portland with you on Saturday, November 11!
Wordstock just gets better with each event. Combining indie presses, booksellers and authors has been perfect for us and every year we add some really great new customers.”
–Gorham Printing, Exhibitor at 2016 Wordstock: Portland’s Book Festival
- Register after August 4, 2017 and a $100 late fee will be added to your fee. No registrations will be accepted after October 2, 2017. More information about the registration schedule is in the Exhibitor Application and Agreement.
- Shared tables must submit ONE application with full payment.
- When registration fills (we sold out in 2015 and 2016), we will maintain a wait list. In the case of cancellation, we will release booths on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
- Literary Arts reserves the right to refuse participation in Wordstock: Portland’s Book Festival to any applicant for any or no reason.
- Literary Arts anticipates most exhibitors will be non-profit organizations or independent publishers, given our guidelines. Therefore, we are not offering a specific non-profit rate.
- Booth locations will be assigned at the sole discretion of Literary Arts. Please be advised that booth space is limited to approximately 80 booths in the two ballrooms and sells out quickly. Exhibitors are encouraged to submit their application with payment as soon as possible.
- Attendee festival tickets will include a $5 book voucher for use at the book fair on Saturday, November 11, 2017 only. One voucher per customer; vouchers are non-transferrable and may not be combined. All exhibitors must accept vouchers as payment at the festival. Exhibitors will submit collected vouchers to Literary Arts at the end of the festival day and Literary Arts will reimburse exhibitors promptly.
- To exhibit at the Wordstock Book Festival, exhibitors must sell books or book-related materials or represent a literary program. Book-related materials could include, for example, journals, eyeglasses, apparel, or other items that would appeal to readers and book lovers. If you are not sure if your organization is eligible, please don’t hesitate to email us to ask.
- Please read the entire submission form and guidelines before applying to exhibit.
If you are interested in the opportunity to occupy an endcap booth—a 12′ x 10′ space, twice as large as a typical booth, and with premium placement and additional recognition—please contact Literary Arts’ development manager, Chelsea Querner: email@example.com or 503-227-2583 x118. Sponsorships including an endcap booth start at $2,500.
Download here and apply today: 2017 Exhibitor Application and Agreement – Interactive