The 2017 Wordstock Exhibitor Application will be available in spring 2017.
Watch this space for more information. Questions? Please email Director of Public Programs Amanda Bullock at email@example.com.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for Wordstock: Portland’s Book Festival, please contact the Director of Development & Marketing, Lydah DeBin, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-227-2583 x106.
Wordstock: Portland’s Book Festival offers exhibitors the opportunity to reach thousands of book lovers ready to buy their products or learn about their services.
To exhibit at the Wordstock Book Festival, exhibitors must sell books or book-related materials or represent a literary program. Book-related materials could include, for example, journals, eyeglasses, apparel, or other items that would appeal to readers and book lovers. If you are not sure if your organization is eligible, please don’t hesitate to email us to ask.
- When registration fills (we sold out in advance in 2016), we will maintain a wait list. In the case of cancellation, we will release booths on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
- Literary Arts reserves the right to refuse participation in Wordstock: Portland’s Book Festival to any applicant for any or no reason.
- Literary Arts anticipates most exhibitors will be non-profit organizations or independent publishers, given our guidelines. Therefore, we are not offering a specific non-profit rate.
- Booth locations will be assigned at the sole discretion of Literary Arts. Please be advised that booth space is limited to approximately 80 booths in the two ballrooms and sells out quickly. Exhibitors are encouraged to submit their application with payment as soon as possible.
- Attendee festival tickets will include a $5 book voucher for use at the book fair on Saturday, November 11, 2017 only. One voucher per customer; vouchers are non-transferrable and may not be combined. All exhibitors must accept vouchers as payment at the festival. Exhibitors will submit collected vouchers to Literary Arts at the end of the festival day and Literary Arts will reimburse exhibitors promptly.