Note: Once payment is processed, you will receive an email receipt from Liz Olufson (firstname.lastname@example.org) within five business days. If you have not received a receipt by that time, please reach out.
Standard registration includes:
– 6′ x 10′ site inside the Portland Art Museum
– One 8′ table per site
– 3′ tall side walls & 8′ tall back wall, with black drape
– Two chairs per site
– Identification signage*
– Password-protected Wi-Fi network for vendors only
– Access to electricity
– Exhibitor listing in event program*
– Exhibitor listing on event website*
– Two festival passes*
*For shared tables, each organization will be listed individually in event program and on website, and each organization will receive an ID sign and two festival passes. Exhibitor festival passes will NOT include the $5 voucher.
- Notification of acceptance and payment processed no later than AUGUST 14, 2020. Registrations are not considered complete unless a complete Exhibition Application form and full payment has been received.
- Registrations will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis and will close when the book fair reaches capacity; we have sold out consistently and expect to do so again; we encourage vendors to submit your application as soon as possible.
- Register after AUGUST 14, 2020 and a $100 late fee will be added to your total.
- Cancellation: Exhibitors will receive a 50% refund only if written notice of cancellation is received by Literary Arts on or before AUGUST 14, 2020. Cancellation notices received after August 1 will not receive any refund.
- No registrations will be accepted after OCTOBER 1, 2020.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Literary Arts’ acceptance of your application does not guarantee your booth location. Placement of exhibitors is determined by festival organizers and will be shared by OCTOBER 9, 2020.
- Exhibitors will receive information about shipping, booth add-on options, and more from our exhibition partner. Load-in information will be finalized in the FALL OF 2020.
- Exhibitors will receive specific instructions regarding unloading, registration, and setting up of their booth no later than two weeks prior to the event. Load-in will be available FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2020 from approximately 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (to be confirmed), and load-out will be available SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2020 immediately following the close of the festival from approximately 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (to be confirmed). All materials must be loaded in and loaded out during the specified hours.
A special note, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic: In this challenging moment in time, we do not know exactly what the autumn will hold for our community. We want to assure you: If you sign on to exhibit and we are unable to hold a physical festival with an exhibitor fair, you will be fully refunded for any money you’ve paid.