Note: Once payment is processed, you will receive an email receipt from Liz Olufson (firstname.lastname@example.org) within five business days. If you have not received a receipt by that time, please reach out.
*Shared table price of $680 is for the whole table, for both exhibitors; therefore, split 50/50 a shared table would cost $340 per exhibitor. No more than two exhibitors may share a table. The festival will accept only one application and one payment per table. Shared tables are priced to accommodate additional festival overhead and administrative costs required to host multiple exhibitors at a single booth, such as Wi-Fi, electricity, festival passes, signage, etc.
Standard registration includes:
– 6′ x 10′ site inside PAM
– One 8′ table per site
– 3′ tall side walls & 8′ tall back wall, with black drape
– Two chairs per site
– Identification signage*
– Password-protected Wi-Fi network for vendors only
– Access to electricity
– Exhibitor listing in event program*
– Exhibitor listing on event website*
– Two festival passes*
*For shared tables, each organization will be listed individually in event program and on website, and each organization will receive an ID sign and two festival passes. Exhibitor festival passes will NOT include the $5 book voucher.
- Notification of acceptance and payment processed no later than SEPTEMBER 30, 2021. Registrations are not considered complete unless a complete Exhibition Application form and full payment has been received.
- Registrations will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis and will close when the book fair reaches capacity; we have sold out consistently and expect to do so again; we encourage vendors to submit your application as soon as possible.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Literary Arts’ acceptance of your application does not guarantee your booth location. Placement of exhibitors is determined by festival organizers and will be shared by OCTOBER 8, 2021.
- Exhibitors will receive information about shipping, booth add-on options, and more from our exhibition partner. Load-in information will be finalized in the FALL OF 2021.
- Exhibitors will receive specific instructions regarding unloading, registration, and setting up of their booth no later than two weeks prior to the event. Load-in will be available FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2021 from approximately 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (to be confirmed), and load-out will be available SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2021 immediately following the close of the festival from approximately 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (to be confirmed). All materials must be loaded in and loaded out during the specified hours.
A special note, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic: If local and/or public health guidelines or mandates change and Literary Arts determines we are unable to host an in-person event as planned, exhibitors will be fully refunded any fees paid. Cancelation of the event due to changing public health guidelines and/or mandates shall be determined at Literary Arts’ sole discretion.