Portland Book Festival offers exhibitors the opportunity to reach thousands—8,500 people attended the 2018 festival—of book lovers who are ready to buy their products or learn about their services.
Before submitting payment to be an exhibitor, please be sure you have completed the exhibitor application.
*Shared table price of $680 is for the whole table, for both exhibitors; therefore, split 50/50 a shared table would cost $340 per exhibitor. No more than two exhibitors may share a table. The festival will accept only one application per table. That application must designate the organization with which the applicant is sharing the table and assume full payment for the table. Note: Shared tables are priced to accommodate additional festival overhead and administrative costs required to host multiple exhibitors at a single booth, such as Wi-Fi, electricity, festival passes, signage, etc.
Standard registration includes:
– 6′ x 10′ site inside PAM
– One 8′ table per site
– Two chairs per site
– Identification signage*
– Password-protected Wi-Fi network for vendors only
– Access to electricity
– Exhibitor listing in event program*
– Exhibitor listing on event website*
– Two festival passes*
*For shared tables, each organization will be listed individually in event program and on website, and each organization will receive an ID sign and two festival passes. Exhibitor festival passes will NOT include the $5 book voucher.
- Notification of acceptance and payment processed no later than AUGUST 2, 2019. Registrations are not considered complete unless a complete Exhibition Application form and full payment has been received.
- Registrations will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis and will close when the book fair reaches capacity; we have sold out consistently and expect to do so again; we encourage vendors to submit your application as soon as possible.
- Register after AUGUST 2, 2019 and a $100 late fee will be added to your total.
- Cancellation: Exhibitors will receive a 50% refund only if written notice of cancellation is received by Literary Arts on or before AUGUST 2, 2019. Cancellation notices received after August 2 will not receive any refund.
- No registrations will be accepted after OCTOBER 1, 2019.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Literary Arts’ acceptance of your application does not guarantee your booth location. Placement of exhibitors is determined by festival organizers and will be shared by OCTOBER 11, 2019.
- Exhibitors will receive information about shipping, booth add-on options, and more from our exhibition partner. Load-in information will be finalized in the FALL OF 2019.
- Exhibitors will receive specific instructions regarding unloading, registration, and setting up of their booth no later than two weeks prior to the event. Load-in will be available FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2019 from approximately 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (to be confirmed), and load-out will be available SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2019 immediately following the close of the festival from approximately 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (to be confirmed). All materials must be loaded in and loaded out during the specified hours.