Note: Once payment is processed, you will receive an email receipt from Liz Olufson (email@example.com) within five business days. If you have not received a receipt by that time, please reach out.
*Shared table price of $720 is for the whole table, for both exhibitors; therefore, split 50/50 a shared table would cost $360 per exhibitor. No more than two exhibitors may share a table. The festival will accept only one application and one payment per table. Shared tables are priced to accommodate additional festival overhead and administrative costs required to host multiple exhibitors at a single booth, such as Wi-Fi, electricity, festival passes, signage, etc.
Standard registration includes:
– 6′ x 10′ site inside PAM
– One 8′ table per site
– 3′ tall side walls & 8′ tall back wall, with black drape
– Two chairs per site
– Identification signage*
– Password-protected Wi-Fi network for vendors only
– Access to electricity
– Exhibitor listing in event program*
– Exhibitor listing on event website*
– Two festival passes*
*For shared tables, each organization will be listed individually in event program and on website, and each organization will receive an ID sign and two festival passes.
- Notification of acceptance and payment processed no later than SEPTEMBER 21, 2023. Registrations are not considered complete unless a complete Exhibition Application form and full payment has been received. No registrations will be accepted after SEPTEMBER 21, 2023.
- Registrations will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis and will close when the book fair reaches capacity; we have sold out consistently and expect to do so again; we encourage vendors to submit your application as soon as possible.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Literary Arts’ acceptance of your application does not guarantee your booth location. Placement of exhibitors is determined by festival organizers and will be shared by OCTOBER 6, 2023.
- Exhibitors will receive information about shipping, booth add-on options, and more from our exhibition partner. Load-in information will be finalized in the FALL OF 2023.
- Exhibitors will receive specific instructions regarding unloading, registration, and setting up of their booth no later than two weeks prior to the event. Load-in will be available FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2023 from approximately 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (to be confirmed), and load-out will be available SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2023 immediately following the close of the festival from approximately 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (to be confirmed). All materials must be loaded in and loaded out during the specified hours.