Standard registration includes:
– 6′ x 10′ site inside the Portland Art Museum – One 8′ table per site – 3′ tall side walls & 8′ tall back wall, with black drape – Two chairs per site – Identification signage* – Password-protected Wi-Fi network for vendors only – Access to electricity – Exhibitor listing in event program* – Exhibitor listing on event website* – Two festival passes*
*For shared tables, each organization will be listed individually in event program and on website, and each organization will receive an ID sign and two festival passes. Exhibitor festival passes will NOT include the $5 voucher.
- Notification of acceptance and payment processed no later than SEPTEMBER 28, 2023. Registrations are not considered complete unless a complete Exhibition Application form and full payment has been received. No registrations will be accepted after SEPTEMBER 28, 2023.
- Registrations will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis and will close when the book fair reaches capacity; we have sold out consistently and expect to do so again; we encourage vendors to submit your application as soon as possible.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Literary Arts’ acceptance of your application does not guarantee your booth location. Placement of exhibitors is determined by festival organizers and will be shared by OCTOBER 6, 2023.
- Exhibitors will receive information about shipping, booth add-on options, and more from our exhibition partner. Load-in information will be finalized in the FALL OF 2023.
- Exhibitors will receive specific instructions regarding unloading, registration, and setting up of their booth no later than two weeks prior to the event. Load-in will be available FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2023 from approximately 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (to be confirmed), and load-out will be available SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2023 immediately following the close of the festival from approximately 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (to be confirmed). All materials must be loaded in and loaded out during the specified hours.